To ensure you get the best fit employee, each candidate undergoes a detailed selection process before they are eligible for employment. The process consists of six steps:
- Screening. Each candidate is thoroughly screened by our Service Coordinator to ensure they meet the experience, skill level, and any other important qualifications for the position.
- Interviewing. During the interviewing process, we extensively discuss previous employment, knowledge, skills, and abilities. We also ask behavioral-based questions to ensure the candidate has a proven record of success.
- Reference checking. We obtain and verify at least two references for every candidate.
- Testing. Depending on the position being filled, we use a variety of comprehensive testing programs in order to verify skill level. For instance, for administrative positions, we use PreVisor testing to evaluate our candidate's knowledge level in keyboarding, software, and business skills. We can also perform drug screens upon request.
- Orientation. To ensure candidates are fully prepared before starting work, they are required to undergo a comprehensive orientation program.
- Confirmation. We complete additional background checks through e-Verify to ensure candidate eligibility for employment and confirm our initial reference evaluations.